(Hover and click on any item below to be brought to it's product page!)
1. Still going strong with almost 4,000 clicks - the SheInside tie dye cardigan from my festival inspired outfit post is by far the most popular link on my blog right now.
2. This Jetset Diaries romper is getting lots of love, and it hasn't even gotten an outfit post yet which means it's all you guys clicking from Liketoknow.it! For good reason, I've already worn it 3 times since I've bought it. The fabric is super soft and you can wear it with sandals or dress it up with wedges. Full outfit post coming soon with this one.
3. The fact that you love Keepsake's Night After Night Romper is no surprise here especially with all the summer brides out there. I already know how where I'm wearing it next - Baton Rouge's MPAC event!
4. The Rebecca Minkoff fringe crossbody was featured super early in April, but it's definitely still getting lots of attention from you guys. Fringe is here to stay guys!
5. My Yumi Kim Chelsea Maxi dress hasn't had it's own blog post yet either, but I knew it was going to be a huge hit when I saw the response it got on Instagram. You guys are loving this print. If the maxi is a little out of your price point - it's also available in a Yumi Kim t-shirt and Yumi Kim blouse.
Okay now for the sales!
Top 5 sales this weekend:
1. Sole Society - Get an exclusive 20% off code with this LINK
2. J.Crew - extra 30% off spring sales styles with code YAYMAY
3. Kate Spade - extra 25% off sale items with code CHEERS
4. Old Navy - entire site is now up to 50% off
5. Loft - Bestseller event - 40% off most-loved styles