This past weekend was my bachelorette party in Vegas! Nothing like a good girls trip to relieve some of the wedding planning stress. Gathering up some bachelorette essentials is one way to kick your party off on the right foot. Here are a couple things to consider when packing goodies for your favorite girls:
• Cute sleep masks to catch those much-needed extra Z’s on the flight
• Snacks and water – no one wants to rack up a huge mini bar bill for those $9 potato chips
• 5-hour energy to help prevent anyone from fading too early in the night
• Matching accessories like colored bracelets, koozies or sunnies for something to identify the group
• Not pictured but very essential: Advil!
Little gift boxes like these folding dessert boxes are ideal for travel because they come flat and fold up once you need to add contents – meaning they’ll take up less room in your suitcase. Decorate them with metallic letters or ribbon. In this case, the eye mask elastic kept the boxes wrapped up tight!