With the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale going live to the public TODAY, things are sure to start selling out even faster. I wanted to go ahead and round up items in two BIG categories that tend to be stocked pretty heavily. The denim and cardigan options in this year’s sale are EXTENSIVE, and it’s easy to get overwhelmed, so I’m breaking them down one by one in this Nordstrom sale round-up below!
Click Anywhere Below to Shop | Nordstrom Sale Round-Up
If you love a good cozy cardi, then this year’s Nordstrom sale was made for you! SO many cardigans on sale in a rainbow of colors that it’s so hard to choose just one! Here’s a rundown of my favorites this year:
• The Madewell Ryder cardigan is back this year + it’s always a bestseller. Super soft, runs TTS. Last year I got it in brown and the blush one this year has my name written all over it!
• Another option worth looking at (and is still in stock) is this Free People chunky knit cardigan. This cardigan was so popular last fall, I am so surprised that it’s included in the sale!
One main denim trend that I’m seeing this year is CROPPED denim. It’s everywhere in the form of skinny jeans, raw hem jeans, and even flare jeans. Other things to look for are high-waisted styles, distressed denim, and classic dark washes.
• Obsessed with these button-front Madewell jeans! Run TTS
• My pick for budget-friendly denim is this BlankNYC skinny jean. Run TTS
• Best distressed goes to Free People. Note: the light wash runs TTS and the dark wash runs small.