You might remember my original post about receiving my first Le Tote bag HERE. Today, I’m partnering with the clothing membership site to show you my favorite JOA dress that was in that shipment and how I wore it. Just a quick refresher on Le Tote and how it works:
- Sign up for your monthly membership
- Get your first month 50% off with code APinchofLovely
- Curate your closet by picking out items that you love
- Receive your first bag that includes 3 clothing items + 2 jewelry items
- Wear your items with the option to keep them or send them back
- Once you return your bag, your next bag ships out – unlimited bags per month!
This dress was one of my immediate favorites when I curated my closet on Le Tote’s website. (JOA was one of the brands that I found while in Vegas for WWDMagic!) It was the perfect transitional pick for me to wear in this non-fall, Louisiana weather – 90 degrees this weekend?! C’mon October! There are tons of sweaters on the site that I’m hoping to try once the temps fall too. With brands like French Connection, StyleStalker and BB Dakota, there are a ton of on-trend options to choose from.
I’m currently on my second Le Tote bag and am super excited to share that with you soon too. I’ve been so pleased with my service so far, and I do love opening the packages not knowing what’s inside. If you love surprises and never having to wear the same thing twice (like me), you will love getting to know Le Tote! Be sure to use the code APinchofLovely to get 50% off when you try your first month!
Compensation was provided for this post by Le Tote, but all opinions are my own. All sponsored posts are with brands that I thoughtfully recommend.