As you might already know, I am constantly posting new things on Instagram (@apinchoflovely) before they make it on the blog. Some of the posts are completely shop-able directly from IG now that I’m using the app Liketoknow.it. Once you sign up for a Liketoknow.it account, when you like a photo on IG that includes the Liketoknow.it handle and hashtag, the product details will be sent directly to your email inbox. No more having to ask “where did you get that?” and then having to track it down on the website. It literally sends you the exact product link making things super easy! The best part is that many bloggers have also adopted the use of this app. If you follow a lot of bloggers, you will be able to use this service for every one of their Instagram accounts too!
Here are a few recent posts:
1. My new Shoemint heels are in perfect shades for fall!
2. Dark florals are big this season, and I love this affordable option from BCBGeneration.
3. I repurposed my West Elm terrarium into a festive Halloween paper straw holder.
4. When I’ve got a major case of the Mondays, I reach for my ban.do coffee mug!
5. InVEST in fall with a puffer vest like this one from J.Crew Factory.
6. A look at what Jenn and I packed for our SWFW weekend.