This year’s Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020 is different in many ways – namely being pushed back to due to coronavirus. But unlike any other year, you could actually see EVERYTHING in the sale. You can’t shop the items quite yet depending on your member level, but you can add them to a shopping wishlist giving you the ability to plan your order well in advance. In year’s past, the first day of the sale has felt more like a free-for-all to throw whatever is left in your size into your cart before it sells out.
WHEN TO SHOP
The advantage is now having the ability to budget and curate your wishlist accordingly for when your Nordstrom card membership level is allowed to start shopping. Speaking of, there have been changes and additions to this year’s shopping levels:
Icon Level | Can shop starting AUGUST 4
Ambassador Level | Can shop starting AUGUST 7
Influencer Level | Can shop starting AUGUST 10
Insider Level | Can shop starting AUGUST 13
EVERYONE can shop starting AUGUST 19
Prices go back to full-price starting AUGUST 31
WHAT TO SHOP FOR
While tons of brands will go on sale during this event, there are a few that always fly off the shelves first, which also happen to be some of my favorites. Keep an eye out for these best-selling categories:
BEST IN SHOES
BEST SWEATERS + CARDIGANS
TOP DENIM PICKS
BEST IN LOUNGEWEAR
BEST IN BAGS
BEST IN ACCESSORIES
BEST IN HOME
BEST IN BEAUTY
This sale can be overwhelming to navigate if you don’t have a need list or wishlist already prepared. There are literally hundreds of pages of sale items that can take some serious time to pour through. That’s where I come in – I’ll be saving you time and sharing all the top picks from the sale across multiple categories. Make sure to:
- sign-up for the newsletter with live updates here
- check back here for updated blog posts
- my liketoknow.it account for outfit ideas
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF THE SALE
- I recommend making purchases online so you can avoid going in-store and find your exact size without the hassle. If you want your items immediately, you can set the check out option to “Pick Up In Store” – or have your items delivered to you curbside.
- Remember that you automatically earn free Nordstrom dollars to use towards purchases whenever you make a purchase in-store or online (including at Nordstrom Rack). Take advantage of this opportunity to earn some cash for future purchases.
- If you are just applying for a card, you can use it to shop online or in stores instantly as long as you’re approved. You do NOT need to have the physical card to shop the event.