In case you weren’t following along on Instagram last week (for shame!), I wanted to highlight my favorite photos from my Paris trip to maybe give you some quick ideas or insight into your own trip. These are just little tid-bits while next week begins the actual full-blown Paris blog posts! Get ready, I’m so excited to share!
1. An absolute must in Paris is dining at an outdoor cafe – we ate at this cute one with colorful chairs in the Latin Quarter. Most of the cafes had chairs that face the street instead of the tables… for lots of people watching!
2. Okay, I know lots of people told us that the Moulin Rouge would be the absolute, most overrated thing we’d do on this trip, but I had the BEST time. Champagne with lots of sequin and feathery costumes? Yes!
3. Macarons. We visited Ladurée twice within 24 hours. I mean, we stopped in the middle of the day to drink coffee and eat real French macarons. Life was perfect in that instant.
4. You simply cannot visit Paris without visiting the Louvre to fight your way through the crowd and get a photo of the Mona Lisa. You just can’t.
5. More champagne of course – on a river cruise on the Seine. (We drank lots of champagne.)
6. My favorite part of the trip – the palace of Versailles. If you ever have the opportunity to go here – DO IT!
Like I said, just a little peeks of our trip, but the full posts will be up next week! Have a wonderful weekend! 🙂