Okay, so I already put it on all my social media accounts – but I had to make it blog official too! If you haven’t heard/seen, check out the June issue of People Stylewatch (page 48). I got a little shout out in the “You Got It Right” article! APoL is going national y’all! 🙂
Anyway, you’ll also find a lot of awesome trends for summer, so I picked some of my favorites from the issue to share in today’s post:
1. Billabong Little Mama crop – Crops and bandeaus are everywhere, and this is one of my favorites.
2. Kate Spade Saturday Easy On Sandals – Love the simple style in an unexpected color.
3. Sun Junk Tote – Fab colors and design.
4. DV by Dolce Vita Briza sandal – Suede, beads and tassels – enough said.
5. Dittos Misty Lovebird cutoff shorts – Neon tropical bird print denim. Yes.
6. BCBGeneration Broken Pleat shorts – Shorts that look like a skirt, so you don’t have to worry about that gust-of-wind-embarrassing-moment…
7. Dots and Dahlias Chambray shirt – You have chambray but do you have patterned chambray?
8. Ombre Straw Tote – I imagine lots of fresh flowers being carried in this straw bag.